Address: Rook’s Nest Road Outwood, Wakefield , West Yorkshire ,WF1 3DX
Headteacher: Ms K Dawson
Phone: 01924 870700
Lower Foundation Stage
- Am Session 8:30 – 11:30
- Pm Session 12:30 – 3:30
Early Education Phase
- Am Session 8:45 – 11:30
- Pm Session 12:30 – 3:15
Transition and Key Stage 2
- 8:45 – 3:20
Dinner Money – £2 per day and all dinner money should be paid in advance using the school electronic payment system.
All children in Foundation Stage have access to the Wraparound Lunch Club facilities, where a hot meal is included in the cost of the provision.
- Foundation Stage children are given a snack and a drink in the morning and afternoon sessions. To cover the cost of this we ask that you make a weekly donation of £1 which can be paid to a member of staff on the door at the beginning of your child’s educational session.
- Key Stage 1 & 2 are permitted to bring in a snack of fruit or veg for morning break.
Water must be brought in daily in a clear water bottle with a sports top.
- Please ensure that children do not bring sweets or chocolate into the Academy at any time – including as part of pack lunch.
- Fizzy drinks are not allowed as part of a pack lunch.
- We do not allow any warm liquids into the academy as part of a pack lunch (soup or similar).
- As we have children in the Academy allergic to peanuts please consider what you are sending in with your children.
Uniform – No makeup, extreme haircuts/unusual coloured hair dye, earrings or other jewelry apart from watches are permitted. Please refer to our Uniform Policy.